Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Ways to Quit Smoking

I was looking around on the WEB the other day for any new and interesting ways to quit smoking and found a site called whyquit.com and it was all about the most successful way to quit smoking. Yup, you guessed it COLD TURKEY!. Its a good site, you should check it out.
I mentioned in another post that I came to the realization that I would never smoke cigarettes again. Well, most experts suggest not to think that way. They suggest getting through 1 day at a time, 1 hour at a time etc.. Well here is what I say, DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU and don't listen to experts. Here is the reality, did you make a decision to quit or not! Don't bargain, Don't leave an escape hatch. If you do you will fail to quit smoking cigarettes. Get your head straight and you will succeed.

I'm am going to make a list of all the ways to quit smoking that I find on the Web a post them here someday. There is so much crap out there though but I still may do it.


I'm leaving myself a note here for a future post on ways to quit smoking "perceptions"

And I will post about smoking and money later!


Also, Although I went Cold Turkey I did take an herb pill daily and I know it helped.
when I get the time I will put up a link the their site.

Stay Strong

1 comment:

  1. I think your post is very interesting and informative.Quitting smoking is always beneficial to the health.smoking is very dangerous to the health,it causes major diseases like lung cancer,sexual dysfunction,asthma etc.so it is better to quit smoking.
    Regards,
    order kamagra online

    ReplyDelete